Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Coffee Review: Country Style and Mrs. Fields

Coffee Review Blog 2:


Almost every morning I clock in at the office, put my stuff on my table(or chair), take my wallet out and head back down to get a cup of coffee. Today I decided to walk over to Paseo Center (Makati) which is near my office to buy 1 cup of coffee. I planned on buying a regular brewed coffee from Country Style but the line was long so I saw Mrs. Fields at the corner of my eye and headed towards that direction, no one was in line soooo it was perfect! and besides I haven't tried their coffee yet. Now for a short review of each. 



Country Style:
for Php38 (less than a dollar!) you get a gooood cup of coffee. it tastes best with 1.5 packs of brown sugar and 1.5 packs of creamer. mmmm.



Mrs. Fields:
i tried the cappuccino today. it was alright. not wow as in wow wow. it was decent but a bit more expensive at P85 for a short cup. mix in 1.5 packs of sugar and your ready to go. (come to think of it, maybe the packaging made it expensive, it came with a small brown cup holder cardboard like tray. haha.

I'll take a picture of Country Style's cup soon.

  I must say I do like the cup of Mrs. Fields, to be more specific I like what it says on the back "Thank you for letting us sweeten your day" 

-k