Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Restaurants: Chateau 1771

Chateau 1771
(other restaurants part of this group: Sentro, Portico >> i like these two too!)
Greenbelt 5
Makati

High-end
*price range for main dishes if i remember correctly around P350 up



So we ate here last Thursday for lunch and just thought I'd blog something about it.
Main dishes that I liked:
Lemon Chicken - had a different taste from the usual Chinese style lemon chicken. I liked it because it was a bit crispy on the outside but soft on the inside.
Salmon Rockefeller - mmm salmon! yum! mozzarella cheese on top of a pretty big salmon. (too much for just me to eat alone so I like sharing food better)

and for Dessert:
Coffee Sansrival- not too sweet!

*i tried their Cafe Mocha... hmm. so-so. too chocolate-y. plus no foam on top. wasn't too hot when it came out so I asked them to heat it. but hey, if you like chocolate drinks then this is probably for you.
on the other hand, if you want cafe mocha that tastes more like coffee go across to Greenbelt 3 and there's Cafe Breton... they serve my favorite coffee and crepes!!!!
=)

overall rating for Chateau1771 hmmm... 9/10

-k