Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Coffee Review: Starbucks & Mister Donut

Coffee Review Blog

Sooo this blog is going to be about coffee. I like coffee! I'll keep this blog short for now. 

Starbucks. I like their cappuccino. That's pretty much it. I used to like their raspberry frappuccino, but it's now discontinued. *sob*. I don't recommend their brewed coffee, unless you like your coffee bitter. For a safe choice go for the cappuccino. Short Cappuccino with 1-1.5 packs of brown sugar. That does the trick. If you're craving for something cold you can order a tall cafe latte and put 1.5 packs of brown sugar. By the way, spending P95 on one cup will surely eat away your salary if you drop by starbucks everyday. hahaha.

Mister Donut. Brewed coffee. For Php38 you get a decent cup of coffee. Not bad at all. So every Saturday I drop by Mister Donut while I'm at my regular doctor's appointment and buy my brewed coffee and stir 2helpings of brown sugar and 1-2creamers. ahhh. good good. 



Ever since I started working last year, I have been on a mission to find good coffee! haha. Stay tuned for more coffee reviews. 



-k